HomeGrown STL Network Advisory Council
Advisory Council members advise and serve as liaisons to the HomeGrown STL Strategic Network.
The purpose of the HomeGrown STL Network Advisory Council is to advise and serve as liaisons to the Strategic Network and St. Louis community in the program planning and development of HomeGrown STL. This includes meeting the project’s goals of strengthening regional capacity to better serve black boys and young men in the St. Louis city and county.
Network Advisory Council Members
- Jerrome Carter – Bridging Intergeneration Gap
- Heather Bond – Center for Youth on the Rise
- Harlan Hodge – Character Chess
- Ronald Smith – Kappa Alpha Psi
- J. Stacy Lewis – Independent Contractors
- Ed Travis – St. Patrick Center
- Erise Williams – Williams and Associates